||Microsoft Office SharePoint
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 is a new server program, which is a part of the 2007 Microsoft Office system. We use Office SharePoint Server 2007 to facilitate collaboration, provide content management features, implement business processes, and supply access to information that is essential to organizational goals and processes.
We can quickly create SharePoint sites that support specific content publishing, content management, records management, or business intelligence needs. We can also conduct effective searches for people, documents, and data, participate in forms-driven business processes, and access and analyze large amounts of business data.
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 provides a single, integrated location where employees can efficiently collaborate with team members, find organizational resources, search for experts and corporate information, manage content and workflow, and leverage business insight to make better-informed decisions.
- Collaboration Allow teams to work together effectively, collaborate on and publish documents, maintain task lists, implement workflows, and share information through the use of wikis and blogs.
- Portals Create a personal MySite portal to share information with others and personalize the user experience and content of an enterprise Web site based on the user’s profile.
- Enterprise Search Quickly and easily find people, expertise, and content in business applications.
- Enterprise Content Management Create and manage documents, records, and Web content.
- Business Process and Forms Create workflows and electronic forms to automate and streamline your business processes.
- Business Intelligence Allow information workers to easily access critical business information, analyze and view data, and publish reports to make more informed decisions.
FSL Projects has put together a solid team of SharePoint developers and Senior architects and is currently helping various organizations to install, configure and deploy intranet portals based on Microsoft SharePoint 2007. The focused team has been working on variety of process enhancement, document management and organizational intranet projects.
Microsoft Windows® SharePoint™ Services technology in Windows Server 2003 can help our teams share information, collaborate on documents, and collect team knowledge over the Internet or corporate network. Our dedicated teams are ready to customize your SharePoint sites, build solutions utilizing SharePoint technology, and integrate your existing systems with it.